Monday, November 23, 2009

Sparkling, Shinny Swarovski Crystal Pearls



Aside from working with precious gemstones, one of my favorite materials to work with are Swarovski Cyrstal pearls. I love freshwater pearls, but the Swarovski crystal pearls offer a different kind of elegance - the shine and sparkle for which Swarovski is know.

Hopefully the items in the picture above are the start of something beautiful. I saw a pearl necklace won by some hollywood actress and fell in love with it immediately. Though mine will obviously not be an exact replication, the style idea is the same - sparkling crystals on sterling silver. The chain I've bought is different - round sauder linked loops instead of regular chain. Now I've just got to figure out what to do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails