Monday, January 4, 2010

Etsy Shop Blog Features




Coming (very) soon - Etsy Shop Blog Features!!!


There are SOOOO many awesome Etsy shops out there, I fear there won't be enough time or space to share them all, however I will do my best. :)


Here is the schedule of upcoming feature "themes":
January - Pot Luck. This month I'm simply going to choose some of my personal favorites that I already have marked in my Etsy favorites.
February - VINTAGE!!! Vintage everything!
March - TEXTURE - anything made with cloth (bags, clothing, accessories)
April - SPRING Inspired - Fresh blooming pastels and other spring-related items.
May - FLORAL
June - SUMMER


If you are an Etsy shop owner and would like to be considered for blog features, please leave a comment below with a link to your etsy shop and follow this blog. Anyone who happens to feature Sterling Roses Design in a blog or an Etsy treasury will automatically be included!


If you are not an Etsy shop owner, but know of a shop that you love and think should be considered, please let me know!


Oh, and all comments left on the individual shop features will also count for the giveaways from SRD Jewelry.


Enjoy!


(Photo copyright by Michelle Rose. Please request permission to use.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails